V @ 10:00am Varsity only...
Gold 1 (7th) 5:00pm Purple 1 (8th) 6:00pm...
Purple 2 (mix) vs Gold 2 (mix) Aux gym @ 6:30pm...
Welcome to Granger Independent School District
134 Years of Quality Public School Education
Granger Independent School District is a public school district established in 1887. The district serves pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade students. Granger High School is classified as 2-A by the University Interscholastic League.
Granger Independent School District will provide students with a quality education which enables every student to graduate high school with advanced skills for future success.
Top 8 Reasons Why Granger is One of the Best Small Schools in Central Texas
1. Rated one of the best high schools in America by U.S. News and World Report for 2017.
2. 100% graduation rate for eight years in a row (2014 - 2021).
3. Small class sizes (Average 12-15 students per class K-12).
4. Technology rich district (1:1 for grades PreK-12).
5. At or above STAAR state test scores.
6. At or above SAT state average (over 60% going directly to college).
7. Global Focus (Granger performs at or above world mean scores for math and science).
8. Free dual-credit opportunities for all students for both college courses and technical careers.
Granger Gifted and Talented (GT) Program
Granger ISD is beginning the referral process for Gifted and Talented (GT) services for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you know a child whom you feel would benefit from participation in this program, we encourage you to nominate him/her for the screening process. Children who show outstanding academic achievement, outstanding ability in critical thinking, or outstanding leadership capabilities may be considered.
Anyone wishing to refer a student in grades K-12, can either complete the Google form or print out the attached form. Please return the form to their students' teacher or at the school's office by Friday, December 17, 2021.
With the passage of David’s Law (SB 179) by the Texas Senate in 2017, schools must install a way for students to anonymously report an incident of bullying (including cyberbullying). Granger ISD has chosen to integrate HIBster (harrasment, intimidation & bullying) software to report these incidents if they are happening. Please click on the HIBster icon below to start an incident report or to find out what could constitute a potential bullying or cyberbullying incident.
Granger ISD takes all offenses very seriously.
In good faith we are to believe that all reported matters are the absolute truth and answered to the best of your knowledge.