Welcome to Granger Independent School District
Over 125 Years of Quality Public School Education
Granger Independent School District is a public school district established in 1887. The district serves pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade students. Granger High School is classified as 2-A by the University Interscholastic League.
Granger Independent School District will provide students with a quality education which enables every student to graduate high school with advanced skills for future success.
Top 7 Reasons Why Granger is One of the Best Small Schools in Central Texas
1. 100% graduation rate for three years in a row (2014 - 2016).
2. Small class sizes (Average 12-15 students per class K-12).
3. Technology rich district (1:1 for grades 6-12).
4. At or above STAAR state test scores.
5. At or above SAT state average (over 60% going directly to college).
6. Global Focus (Granger performs at or above world mean scores for math and science).
7. Free dual-credit opportunities for all students for both college courses and technical careers.
Source Page: District News
Source Page: JH Athletics News
[read full article]
Source Page: HS Athletics News