Welcome to Granger Independent School District
130 Years of Quality Public School Education
Granger Independent School District is a public school district established in 1887. The district serves pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade students. Granger High School is classified as 2-A by the University Interscholastic League.
Granger Independent School District will provide students with a quality education which enables every student to graduate high school with advanced skills for future success.
Top 8 Reasons Why Granger is One of the Best Small Schools in Central Texas
1.Rated one of the best high schools in America by U.S. News and World Report for 2017.
2.100% graduation rate for four years in a row (2014 - 2017).
3. Small class sizes (Average 12-15 students per class K-12).
4. Technology rich district (1:1 for grades 6-12).
5. At or above STAAR state test scores.
6. At or above SAT state average (over 60% going directly to college).
7. Global Focus (Granger performs at or above world mean scores for math and science).
8. Free dual-credit opportunities for all students for both college courses and technical careers.
Posted Date: 02/26/2018
Posted Date: 02/23/2018
Posted Date: 09/21/2017
Posted Date: 11/16/2017