STAAR scores will be available online for parents to view starting June 12th. Results will be mailed home when the school receives them.
- Go to www.texasassessment.com
- If you have your student’s access code, enter the code and your child’s birth date, then click “log in to student portal” to view scores.
- If you do not have your student’s access code,
- click on “Find My Access Code”, enter your child’s first name only and his or her social security number in the PEIMS ID field, and birth date. Then click the blue “Go” button.
- Your code will appear in the code field with a message saying, “Access Code Lookup Successful”. Click the blue “Go” button again to see your child’s scores. Be sure to write down your access code for future use. The code is good for as long as your child is in a public school in Texas.
- Once logged in, you will be able to review all available test results.