Skip to main content


Student Transfer Requests

For students living in another district and applying to attend Granger ISD for the first timecomplete the New Student Out of District Transfer Request Form belowIf you are new to Granger ISD, additional records are required (listed on the application).  These records MUST be submitted with the transfer application in order to be considered for transfer.

For students living in another district, currently enrolled in Granger ISD, and re-applying to attend Granger ISDcomplete the Currently Enrolled Out of District Transfer Request Form below.

!!! Once the student transfer application has been SUBMITTED and APPROVED , parents/guardians may then complete and submit registration forms.