At Home Learning Links
- Closed Monday, March 16 through Friday, May 1, 2020
- All events and extracurricular activities canceled
Reduce your risk of Coronavirus or Flu infection
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For more information, please visit the following sites:
Texas Health and Human Services
National Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Williamson County and Cities Health District
CDC FAQs on Coronavirus